TUITION & ACCOMMODATION FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
DOWNLOAD THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES GUIDE
Fees are for full-time study per year and subjected to change annually at the start of each new academic year
$19,000 per year
The Facility fee covers:
- Recreation Centre access
- Administration of clubs
- Cultural events
- On site health centre
- Careers advice service
- Visa application support services
- General student support services including first language support, counselling access, advocacy
Facility Fees report 2019-20 (0.56MB)
Facility Fees Forecast 2020-21 (0.49MB)
- Applicants in certificate, diploma or degree programmes are entitled to enrol in up to eight papers in total during the Academic Year. Additional papers will incur an extra fee.
- International students are required to organise their own travel/medical insurance and provide IPU New Zealand with proof of their insurance policy before their arrival in New Zealand.
- Textbooks are not compulsory but are recommended. Students who do not purchase text books through IPU New Zealand will be required to supply their own.
This residential fee includes three meals per day, seven days a week provided in our dining hall. Use of Common room and kitchen as well as laundry, car and bike parking in Living Halls. Price also includes on-site security services.
Accommodation - Pricing
- Small private room (Halls 1-6) NZ$15,000 per year
- Large private room (Halls 8-10) NZ$16,000 per year
- Homestay NZ$17,000 per year
- Halls 1-6: Approx 7 square metres
- Halls 8-9: Approx 11 square metres
- Hall 10: Approx 10.5 square metres
- All rooms are subject to availability. Students cannot reserve a particular hall or room, but we will endeavour to allocate your choice wherever possible.
- A $500 bond and $250 service fee are to be paid in advance.
- Temporary accommodation is available.
Please contact recruitment for more information.