Dr. Eswaranathan Ehambaranathan
- 2020 - Certificate in Introduction to Video Creation, UCOL, New Zealand
- 2013 - Doctor of Business Administration (International Political Economy), AeU, Malaysia
- 2010 - Graduate Certificate (Tertiary Teaching & Learning), RMIT, Australia
- 2008 - Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management), MMU, Malaysia
- 2003 - Bachelor of Accounting (Honours), MMU, Malaysia
PAPERS (Courses) TAUGHT
- Postgraduate: 95.809 - IHRM & 95.810 - Leadership
- Undergraduate: 50.501 - IIR, 50.514 - NZEA, 50.515 - IPS, 50.615 - SEA, 90.602 - Internationalism & 30.501 - Economics
Management & International Relations
Human Resource Development (HRD) & International Political Economy (IPE).
VISITING FACULTY (Remote Roles)
- 2014 to 2020: Honorary Lecturer, University of Liverpool, United Kingdom
- 2020 to Present: Online Learning Facilitator, Australian Institute of Business (AIB), Adelaide, Australia.
CURRENT NON-ACADEMIC ROLE
Learning and Development Adviser for the Institute of Public Administration and Management (IPAM), Ministry of Public Service, Solomon Islands.
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIP
- Profesional Member - Australian HR Institute (AHRI), Australia
- Chartered Member - Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT), UK & NZ
- Chartered Member (Full Member) - Chartered Institute of Educational Assessors (CIEA), UK
COUNTRIES LIVED IN
Malaysia, Vietnam & New Zealand.
Non-Academic: Credit Approval Officer (HSBC, Malaysia), Human Resource and Operations Officer (Ford, Malaysia) & Human Resource Manager (Brighton Education Group - Nord Anglia Education, Asia Region)
Academic: Lecturer and Course Leader (RMIT University, Vietnam), Senior Lecturer and Head of Business School (HELP University, Malaysia) & Tutor and Director of Studies (RBC, Hastings, New Zealand).
Academic (online): Grader (Open Polytechnic of New Zealand) & Facilitator (TANZeCampus, New Zealand).
Football (Liverpool Football Club) & Aviation (Flight Simulation)