INTERNATIONAL EDUCATIONAL AGENTS
IPU New Zealand is one of New Zealand's first Private Tertiary Education Institutions with 30 years experience in teaching foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Our contemporary approach to teaching and learning is designed to help students acquire a range of graduate attributes and capabilities. IPU New Zealand graduates are known for their strong communication skills, creativity, teamwork, problem solving, information literacy, self-management and civic-mindedness.
Like most Private Tertiary Education Institutions in New Zealand, IPU New Zealand offers a comprehensive portfolio of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. However, what makes us unique is our connection with the SOSHI Educational Group in Japan - the largest education conglomerate in Japan and the Pacific Rim. SOSHI Educational Group comprises of the International Pacific University (IPU) and Tokyo International Business College in Japan, and IPU New Zealand.
Students who Wish to Apply to IPU New Zealand
As a future international student you may apply directly to IPU New Zealand or through one of our registered international recruitment agents.
Concerns or Issues About an IPU New Zealand Approved Agent
If you have any complaints about the service or information provided to you by a registered international recruitment agent of IPU New Zealand , please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your concerns and issues.
Standards and Principles
Contracted agents of IPU New Zealand are required to meet a high standard of professionalism, honesty, objectivity, transparency and confidentiality. All agents who represent IPU New Zealand need to comply with the principles and standards in:
- The New Zealand Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016
- The London Statement of Principles and the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993
Agents are expected to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of IPU New Zealand's offerings and to be familiar with our campus, and aspects of living and studying in New Zealand that are pertinent to the international student experience.
Application to be an International Recruitment Agent for IPU New Zealand
To apply to become a representative agent please submit the following:
- A completed agents application form (An application form is attached with email).
- A recent company profile, including the credentials and experience of all staff.
- A list of other tertiary institutions that are represented by your company, including the approximate number of students sent annually to these institutions.
- Two current references from tertiary institutions you currently represent.
- A brief marketing plan for the promotion of IPU New Zealand in your identified market(s).
Download the printable IPU Agent Instruction Manual 2019 (3.20MB).
The Appointment of new International Agents
IPU New Zealand is expanding our network of education agents around the world and are keen to invite you to become one of our registered recruitment agents. In return, we can offer you competitive recruitment commissions, high-level support including visits to your representative office for staff training and student interview sessions.
Current Market Focus
- Sri Lanka
You can email your completed and signed application form to international recruitment.