I hold a Master of Commerce degree (Accounting and Finance) from the University of Auckland, New Zealand. I joined the International Pacific College in 1994, and have taught several business papers, both at degree and diploma level. I have also taught in IPC’s postgraduate program. My research interests include capital market studies and blockchain applications. I also hold a Diploma in TESOL from Trinity College, London, have a side-interest in language acquisition research, and have presented at language conferences.
- Master of Commerce degree (Accounting and Finance), University of Auckland.
- Diploma in TESOL (Trinity College London)
- Blockchain / Distributed Ledger Technology and its Applications
- Game Theory Applications
- Capital Market Studies
PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
-"The Effect of Official Cash Rate (OCR) Changes on New Zealand Shareprices" - Institute of Finance Professionals New Zealand (INFINZ) Journal, May 2009
-"The Asian Economic Crisis: The First 18 Months" - New Zealand International Review, September-October 1999 (with K. Reddy)
-Co-wrote paper (with M. Syn) “Investigating the recall of television advertisements in two genres” presented at the Australian Business and Behavioural Science Association (ABBSA) Marketing Conference, University of Adelaide, Australia, 30 September 2006.
-"New Zealand in ASEAN Territory - Opportunities and Threats" at the 12th NZ International Conference on Asian Studies, (with K. Reddy) Massey University, November 1997.
- Principles of Economics (level 500)
- Financial Accounting (level 500)
- Management Accounting (level 600)
- Advanced Financial Accounting (level 700)
- Corporate Finance (level 600)
- International Business (level 600)
- Managerial Economics (level 700)
- Operations Management (level 700)