International Tuition/ Accommodation FeesTuition for International Students
- Tuition - NZ$19,000 per year
- Facility fee - NZ$1,250 per year
- Compulsory Student Services Fee (CSSF) Click here for details
- Applicants in certificate, diploma or degree programmes are entitled to enrol in up to eight papers in total during the Academic Year. Additional papers will incur an extra fee.
- A Facility Fee of NZ$1,250 per year is required for access to the library, recreation centre, computer laboratories, the Internet, teaching materials and textbooks.
- International students are required to organise their own travel/medical insurance and provide IPU New Zealand with proof of their insurance policy before their arrival in NZ
- An activity fee of $500 is applicable for Foundation students only.
Accommodation for International Students
This residential fee includes three meals per day, seven days a week provided in our dining hall.
Accommodation - Pricing
- Small private room (Halls 1-6) NZ$13,500 per year (will increase to NZ$14,400 from April 2017)
- Large private room (Halls 7,8,10) NZ$15,500 per year
- Homestay NZ$15,500 per year (will increase to NZ$16,500 from April 2017)
- A $500 bond and a $250 service fee
- Halls 1-6: Approx 7 square metres
- Halls 7-8: Approx 11 square metres
- Hall 10: Approx 10.5 square metres
All rooms are subject to availability. Students cannot reserve a particular hall or room, but we will endeavour to allocate your choice wherever possible.