TUITION & ACCOMMODATION FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
DOWNLOAD THE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT FEES GUIDE
2017 International Fees Guide (1.07MB)
Fees are for full-time study per year and subjected to change annually at the start of each new academic year
NZ$19,000 per year
COMPULSORY STUDENT SERVICES FEE (CSSF)
The Facility fee covers:
- Printing and copying
- Recreation Centre access
- Administration of clubs
- Cultural events
- On site health centre
- Careers advice service
- Visa application support services
- General student support services including first language support, counselling access, advocacy
- Applicants in certificate, diploma or degree programmes are entitled to enrol in up to eight papers in total during the Academic Year. Additional papers will incur an extra fee.
- International students are required to organise their own travel/medical insurance and provide IPU New Zealand with proof of their insurance policy before their arrival in New Zealand.
This residential fee includes three meals per day, seven days a week provided in our dining hall. Use of Common room and kitchen as well as laundry, car and bike parking in Living Halls. Price also includes on-site security services.
Accommodation - Pricing
- Small private room (Halls 1-6) NZ$14,400
- Large private room (Halls 7,8,10) NZ$15,500 per year
- Homestay NZ$16,500 per year
- A $500 bond, $250 service fee
- Halls 1-6: Approx 7 square metres
- Halls 7-8: Approx 11 square metres
- Hall 10: Approx 10.5 square metres
- All rooms are subject to availability. Students cannot reserve a particular hall or room, but we will endeavour to allocate your choice wherever possible.
- Temporary accommodation is available.
Please contact recruitment for more information.