TUITION & ACCOMODATION FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Fees are for full-time study per year and subjected to change annually at the start of each new academic year
NZ$19,000 per year
COMPULSORY STUDENT SERVICES FEE (CSSF)
The Facility fee covers:
- Printing and copying
- Recreation Centre access
- Administration of clubs
- Cultural events
- On site health centre
- Careers advice service
- Visa application support services
- General student support services including first language support, counselling access, advocacy
- Textbooks (To be removed in 2018)
Applicants in certificate, diploma or degree programmes are entitled to enrol in up to eight papers in total during the Academic Year. Additional papers will incur an extra fee.
International students are required to organise their own travel/medical insurance and provide IPU New Zealand with proof of their insurance policy before their arrival in New Zealand.
This residential fee includes three meals per day, seven days a week provided in our dining hall. Use of Common room and kitchen as well as laundry, car and bike parking in Living Halls. Price also includes on-site security services.
Accommodation - Pricing
- Small private room (Halls 1-6) NZ$14,400
- Large private room (Halls 7,8,10) NZ$15,500 per year
- Homestay NZ$16,500 per year
- A $500 bond, $250 service fee
- Halls 1-6: Approx 7 square metres
- Halls 7-8: Approx 11 square metres
- Hall 10: Approx 10.5 square metres
All rooms are subject to availability. Students cannot reserve a particular hall or room, but we will endeavour to allocate your choice wherever possible.
Temporary accomodation is available.
Please contact recruitment for more information.