TOEIC (Test of English for International Communication)
The TOEIC test is an English language proficiency test for people whose native language is not English. It measures the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment. The scores indicate how well people can communicate in English with others in business, commerce and industry.
IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute is recognised as a Public TOEIC Test Centre. This means that not only internal students but also external candidates can take the TOEIC test at our campus. If you are interested in taking the test at IPU New Zealand or have any queries you can contact the TOEIC Administrator by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
If you would like to apply to sit a TOEIC Test please complete the form below, then you can either scan and email the form to email@example.com or post the form to the following address; The TOEIC Administrator, IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute Private Bag 11021, Manawatu Mail Centre, Palmerston North 4442.
TOEIC application form for Public updated March... (0.26MB)
You will receive confirmation by way of email or post from IPU New Zealand once they have received your application to sit the test. Included in the information to be sent to you, will be, the Examinee's handbook, the time you need to arrive at the test, details of where on Campus the test will be held, and a Campus Map, which also includes a map of how to get to IPU New Zealand.
Buses leave from the Bus Depot in Main Street, Palmerston North to IPU New Zealand, but you will need to check the timetable to ensure that you arrive in plenty of time.
- Friday 27th January @14:00 – registration deadline 13th January 2017
- Friday 24th February @14:00 – registration deadline 10th February 2017
- Friday 24th March @14:00 - registration deadline 10th March 2017
- Friday 21th April @14:00 - registration deadline 7th April 2017
- Friday 19th May @14:00 - registration deadline 5th May 2017
- Friday 16th June @14:00 - registration deadline 2nd June 2017
- Friday 14th July @14:00 - registration deadline 30th June 2017
- Friday 11th August @14:00 - registration deadline 28th July 2017
- Friday 8th September @14:00 - registration deadline 25th August 2017
- Friday 6th October @14:00 - registration deadline 22nd September 2017
- Friday 3rd November @14:00 - registration deadline 20th October 2017
- Friday 1st December @14:00 - registration deadline 17th November 2017
TOEIC Public Testing Centre
IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute
57 Aokautere Drive, Fitzherbert, Palmerston North 4410
Phone: +64 6 354 0922
Fax: +64 6 354 0935
Google Map (Click here)
Campus map ( PDF )