- Enrolments and AssistanceAll applicants must have completed a minimum of twelve years of primary and secondary education, or be able to demonstrate academic ability equal to that of a high school graduate, attain a specified level of English proficiency...
- How to applyClick to see the step by step instructions for admissions.
- International Student SupportWe support you from the day of you arrive to the day you graduate. We try our best to make your overseas study fulfilling and worthwhile. IPU New Zealand's smaller size make it possible for us to give an individual support to each of you.
- Pastoral CareAt IPU New Zealand, we take the pastoral care of all students at IPU New Zealand seriously and make provisions to ensure the comfort, safety and well being of all students.
- Helpful AdviceImmigration and Visas / Employment / Insurance / Climate
- TOEIC TestThe TOEIC test is an English language proficiency test for people whose native language is not English. It measures the everyday English skills of people working in an international environment.
- IPU Japanese WebsiteWe have a website in Japanese language for those who are native or speakers of Japanese