International Education Agents
IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute is one of New Zealand's first Private Tertiary Education Institutions with more than 20 years' experience in teaching foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate degrees.
Like most Private Tertiary Education Institutions in New Zealand, IPU New Zealand offers a comprehensive portfolio of foundation, undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes. However, what makes us unique is our connection with the SOSHI Education Group in Japan- the largest education conglomerate in Japan and the Pacific Rim. SOSHI Education Group comprises of the International Pacific University (IPU) and Tokyo International Business College in Japan, and IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute in New Zealand.
Concerns or Issues about an IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute-approved Agent
Standards and Principles
- The New Zealand Code of Practice for the Pastoral Care of International Students
- The Education (Pastoral Care of International Students) Code of Practice 2016
- The London Statement of Principles and the New Zealand Privacy Act 1993
Agents are expected to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute's offerings and to be familiar with our campuses, our cities, and with aspects of living and studying in New Zealand that are pertinent to the international student experience.
- A completed agents application form (An application form is attached with email)
- A recent company profile, including the credentials and experience of all staff
- A list of other tertiary institutions that are represented by your company, including the approximate number of students sent annually to these institutions
- Two current references from tertiary institutions you current represent
- A brief marketing plan for the promotion of IPU New Zealand in your identified market(s).
Current Market Focus
- Sri Lanka
You can email your completed and signed application form to email@example.com
International Students Enrolment Pack - August 2017
Applicants intending to start study in 2017 Semester Two (August 2017), should complete the below forms:
Orbit Protect Insurance Form (0.23MB)
International Student Travel Plan (0.07MB)
IPU Health Form (0.16MB)
Dietary Requirements form (0.06MB)
Enrolment Guide July 2017 (1.63MB)