Kia ora & welcome to our library
The IPU New Zealand Library supports students and staff in study, research, and teaching. Our books, DVDs, and journals provide information for research projects, for assignments, and for strengthening English skills.
The current Library hours are here.
In the library you can:
- Search the catalogue - borrow books, DVDs & journals
- Access online materials (databases, ebooks & ejournals)
- Resources that can be temporarily accessed during Covid19
- Use a computer
- Copy, print, and scan
- Work in quiet or in a group
- Book a meeting room
- Ask a librarian for help
- Looking for things to do during lockdown? Try the sites listed on this website
Visitors please sign in at the Administration Building. Note that computer access is not available to visitors.
Students & staff do you need to access resources from off-campus? You need to have an OpenAthens account. Contact the library to for an account, you will then activate your account from the OpenAthens email and create a password. When use databases off-campus you will be prompted to login with your OpenAthens username and password.
Need help? Ask a librarian:
Phone: 06 354 0922 ext. 855
IPU New Zealand Tertiary Institute
57 Aokautere Drive
Palmerston North 4472
All Library posts are now on the IPU New Zealand Facebook page.
The Facebook page below is no longer updated.