October Taster Weekend
Taster Days is an exciting opportunity for any students who are interested in becoming IPU students.
In 2 days, you will experience an insight knowledge of IPU study areas, accommodation, student life and more.
Commences 10am on the first day. Concludes 3pm on the second day.
You will experience:
- A Japanese immersion environment introducing the culture
- Learn how the world is influenced by politics and international affairs
- Discover the best way to be a successful teacher of English
- Learn what it takes to be successful in international business
- Discover what it takes to organise and run a successful tourist event
- Enjoy a selection of the classes on offer at IPU New Zealand
- Living in the IPU New Zealand Halls of Residence
- Hanging out with current students
- Eating at the IPU New Zealand Dining Hall
- Palmerston North student city tour
$50 Includes meals, accommodation for two nights and all activities. Additional nights accommodation is available if required. Pick up and drop off from Bus/Train station or Airport available.
Register here today
For more details contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org