IPU New Zealand Taster Weekend
The 2018 Taster Weekends will be held every month from May to October this year
Commences 10am Day 1, concludes 4pm Day 2.
Who: Year 11/12/13 students
Cost: $50 includes meals, accommodation for 2 nights, and all activities. Additional accommodation on the night before or day 2 night is available (if required).
What you will do: You will have the option of exploring taster classes themed on several of our courses. In addition immerse yourself in Japanese language and culture, speak and socialise with Japanese students studying at IPU NZ.
What to bring: You will stay in our Halls of Residence in a single room. All basic linen will be provided, but you will need to bring your own towel. Breakfast on the morning of the festival will be provided. You are welcome to bring additional snacks. Bring your clothes, toiletries, and a warm jacket!
Pick up and drop off: Pick up and drop off from bus/train station or airport Palmerston North available
You will experience:
- A Japanese immersion environment introducing the culture
- Learn how the world is influenced by politics and international affairs
- Discover the best way to be a successful teacher of English
- Learn what it takes to be successful in international business
- Discover what it takes to organise and run a successful tourist event
- Enjoy a selection of the classes on offer at IPU New Zealand
- Living in the IPU New Zealand Halls of Residence
- Hanging out with current students
- Eating at the IPU New Zealand Dining Hall
- Palmerston North student city tour