IPU NZ Graduation Ceremony
If you will attend the graduation ceremony on 7th December, we need to know information including your details for graduation regalia and guest numbers.
If you will attend, the due date to pay Graduation fee, Photos and Celebration tickets is Friday, 28th October 2016 before 4:30 pm.
If you are not attending, we need confirmation of where to send your Graduation Certificate.
Either way, we need to receive the relevant form(s) and appropriate payment on time.
Please read the below details carefully. All forms are available under Graduation Information 2016.
Graduation Request Form:
- Students who filled 'NO' or 'Not Sure' in their Graduation Request Form earlier but now want to attend the Graduation Ceremony, should edit the form again.
- Please edit Photo Order information at the same time in the Graduation Request form Graduation Information 2016.
Confirmation of Graduation Guests 2016:
- All graduates attending Ceremony MUST fill the Confirmation of Guests Graduation Information 2016.
- Please fill this form to let us know how many guests you are inviting to the Ceremony and later to the Celebration. This information is required for seating (ceremony) and catering (celebration function) purpose.
- Please also let us know whether you will be attending the celebration or not. Your food cost is included in the graduation fee $90.
- Menu is available at the Reception. Vegetarian (no egg, fish or meat) options will also be available on the day.
Document Request Form:
- If you need an invitation letter for visa purposes to invite family and friends from overseas to attend your Graduation Ceremony, please use theDocument Request form Graduation Information 2016.
- Please provide their passport copies and duration of stay in New Zealand.
- We will issue a 'Letter of Invitation' at no cost.
- Remember, if you need academic transcript or letter of graduation copies you can also order them via the Document Request form Graduation Information 2016.
Collecting Graduation Certificate:
- If you are attending the Graduation Ceremony, you will receive the certificate on stage on December 7.
- If you are not attending the Graduation Ceremony, you may collect the certificate from IPU Reception.
- Alternatively, you may get it couriered. The courier charges are $10 within New Zealand and $45 for overseas.
- Certificate will be available at the Reception or will be couriered after the Graduation Ceremony i.e. from 8 December to 23 December from 8:30am-5pm.
- You may pay the courier fee by Friday, 25th of November.
- You may pay at the Reception counter.
- Alternatively, you may do an online bank transfer. Below are the bank account details.
Bank: Westpac, Broadway Branch
Address: 43-45 Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North, New Zealand
Account Number: 03 0726 0390941 00
SWIFT Code: WPACNZ2W
Payee: IPU New Zealand
Payee’s address: 57 Aokautere Dr, Fitzherbert, Palmerston North 4410, New Zealand
Phone: +64 6 354 0922
Reference: Your name, Student ID and Grad 2016
Should you have any queries, please ask.