Compulsory Student Services Fee (CSSF)
At IPU New Zealand the compulsory student services fees are called the "facility fee".
- Printing and copying
- Recreation Centre access
- Administration of clubs
- Cultural events
- On site health centre
- Careers advice service
- Visa application support services
- General student support services including first language support, counselling access, advocacy
- Textbooks (To be removed in 2018)
For 2016 the facility fee is $750.
Recommended fee for 2018: $700.
Consultation for the 2018 fee was held:
- Meeting 9 November 2016, Senior Common Room
- Open submissions 11th-21st November 2016
2014: FacilityfeesReport2014 (0.11MB)